IP CENTCOM Pro for Windows
IMPORTANT:This is only for those who are unable to obtain IP CENTCOM Pro from Windows Store. We strongly suggest you try your best to acquire IP CENTCOM Pro from Windows Store for easy updating, and most importantly, being able to use the Pro license on multiple computing devices running Windows 10. Seek support from Microsoft to address any store issues preventing you from acquiring it.
The Pro license purchased here can be used by only one device and is not transferable.
Steps to obtain IP CENTCOM Pro
- Purchase IP CENTCOM Pro license $2.99(including VAT if applicable).
Download IP CENTCOM from Microsoft Store. Downloading from Microsoft Store is strongly recommended. If you are unable to acquire IP CENTCOM from Microsoft Store, please follow the following steps to side load the app:
- Download IP CENTCOM here.
Follow Microsoft instructions to sideload the app. Do not follow Microsoft's instructions to run file Add-AppDevPackage.ps1 with PowerShell.
If this is the first time you sideload an app on this PC, please do the following. Otherwise skip these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click Update & Security > For developers.
- On Use developer features, select Sideload apps.
- Unzip the package.
- Open the unzipped folder.
- Open the security certificate for the appx package(double click the .cer file), and select Install Certificate.
- On the Certificate Import Wizard, select Local Machine.
- Import the certificate to the Trusted Root Certification Authorities folder.
- Run file "IP_CENTCOM.UWP_x.x.x.x_x86_x64_arm.msixbundle".
- Please repeat the above steps to update the app with future versions.
Open IP CENTCOM on the machine that you want to run IP CENTCOM Pro. Go to Settings and enter the Pro license at the bottom of the page.
Our order process is conducted by our on-line reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns.